Stylish Loungewear for Men
"What’s the point?"
Some of you might have asked that when you read this post’s title. Consider this though: if your style looks crisp and tailored every time you’re adventuring in the urban jungle, why would you let yourself look like a slob at home? And with surprise visitors popping up out of nowhere, be them bros, potential love interests, family or the in-laws, wouldn’t it be better to be comfy, yet stylish and prepared, in your abode? So while it might not be for everyone, to get you started with looking dapper at home, here are 7 stylish loungewear picks for men:
1. Versatile v necks work for almost every occasion, and that includes home use. Look for tees that hit your shoulders at just the right place, and don’t have armholes that are too big.
Jack & Jones Intelligence Basic V Neck T-Shirt
2. For places that have perpetual warm, sunny days, a clean-cut tank provides just the right amount of cool for your style and your body. For modern gents, the tank showcases a proper amount of muscle, without exposing too much skin. This piece from Alexander Wang has a bonus of an added pocket detail.
T by Alexander Wang Sleeveless Scoopneck Tank
3. Lounge pants will always be part of menswear home collections, just make sure they’re not too baggy. The pant’s inseam shouldn’t be too long for your legs; this super-soft cotton pant from Diesel is a great example.
Diesel Martin Lounge Pants
4. Looking to replace your rubber athletic slippers with a more grown-up pair? Check out this transforming piece from L.B. Evans: suede on the outside, plush on the inside, with a fold-down heel that lets you quickly wear it with ease.
L.B. Evans Pierce Slipper
5. Slub hoodies work well for lounging at home and for working out. Like the other loungewear essentials mentioned above, fit is key. Choose tapered over baggy.
Gap Slub Zip Hoodie
6. Every man has his go-to shorts at home. That soft, comfy pair that is so obviously his favorite. For a clean look, look for a pair that cuts at, or just above, the knees; it’s time to graduate from the oversized basketball shorts.
Hugo Boss Innovation 2 Lounge Shorts
7. An underrated piece for home, a slouchy beanie gives you extra warmth for colder seasons. It’s also a more comfortable alternative to a cap or fitted had when surprise visitors come over and you want to hide an embarrassing hairdo.
ASOS Slouchy Beanie Hat
Don’t get caught looking like a slob even if you’re just chilling at home or vacationing in a cabin. Stay true to your menswear game, and discover stylish and comfy lounge pants for men on Wantering.